Our speakers in 2021
Changemakers, rebels and pioneers: museum directors on innovation
Recover and Reimagine: 23 November, 11 a.m.
- Nathalie Bondil, director of Museum and Exhibitions, Institut du Monde Arabe, Paris, former director of the Montréal Museum of Fine Arts
- Marc-Olivier Wahler, director of Geneva Museum of Art and History
- Yves Winkin, former director of Musée des Arts et Métiers, Paris
Moderated by Benedek Varga, director of Semmelweis Medical History Museum, Budapest
Inclusion, participation and social relevance: 24 November, 11 a.m.
- Marie Lavandier, director of Louvre Lens
- Alistair Hudson, director of Whitworth and Manchester Art Gallery
- James Bradburne, director of Pinacoteca di Brera and Biblioteca Braidense, Milan
Moderated by Anna Maria Marras, ICOM Italia